Continuation of 3 parallel paper sessions (29.11.2018, 11:15-12:30, main room K)
Session 2: Policies and support structures for SSH valuation and impact generation (Part 2)
- Chair: Olivier BOUIN, RFIEA – Network of French Institutes for Advanced Study
- Discussant: Johannes VOGEL, Museum for Natural History Berlin
- First presentation: Panel composition as pathway to impact: Do we need gender expertise in panels to select research projects that include gender issues?
Presenter: Peter VAN DEN BESSELAAR, VU University Amsterdam
- Second presentation: Capacities and Societal Impact: The Case of Humanities
Presenter: Elsa HARALDSDÓTTIR, University of Iceland
- Third presentation: ETA PROGRAMME: How to establish partnerships between Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities, and the society of the 21st century?
Presenter: Marcel KRAUS, TA CR – Technology Agency of the Czech Republic